heaviest

heaviest

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

lent...

so i decided to give up some things for lent. i decided i should probably give up cheese, eggs, dairy dressings, etc... and kind of do a vegan thing for 40 days. so today i had some salads. tomorrow for breakfast im gonna do broccoli and veggies galore!! this might be bad on me to do this. im not really looking forward to it. maybe i need to give up something else instead. my diet is already pretty strict. we'll see. maybe i should just give up cheese. i know i have an issue with food could you tell??
i got to see cody tonight. it was nice. i got into some trouble with my family about seeing him. i need to finish my classes and get into college. i need a new job that pays more. and pay for the marathon. yikes still havent done that.
then i need to think about changing my goal weight. i dont think i want to weigh 153. i think that might be too small for me. i dont want to look off. i weighed in today @ 194 i think. i have not been good the last couple of weeks. i have been eating crappy and this water weight is on. i can feel it. so new goal is to just get to 180 and then 170. thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment