heaviest

heaviest

Friday, March 18, 2011

p2 d1 hcg

I want to say thank you to my friend Amber who is so positive and always there for me. I'm Doing HCG again.
I am interested in how this will work out this time since im not under the amount of stress I was when I first tried HCG.
Today is the first day after my load days. It's 5 pm and I havent eaten my fruit yet and im having some tea. I was starting to get cravings of food while reading Low Carb Friends forum. ha ha ha. so i decided that i need to concentrate on other things rather than food. so i decided im going to paint. I need to get painting on a peacock for my friend. So I need to clean my room. put my laundry away and upload some pictures. i already made a play list for someone special.! i've been feeling a bit like on air right now. like it comes and goes. im just sitting here and im a bit tired so im drinking green tea and my stomach is gurrrrgling. i just feel light. i dont know how to describe it at all.besides im feeling light. im glad im doing this again.
its gonna suck because i have had my hours cut at work so i might be bored all the time at home. eh... im gonna get back on track with my hobbies again. poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment