heaviest

heaviest

Monday, March 21, 2011

p2d4

its 5pm and im kind of lost this steam a bit.... i noticed yesterday i had a dip like this in my energy.
http://hcgplease.blogspot.com/2011/03/first-and-foremost.html

this is my new blog. its about hcg. and kind of like a journal for people who are on hcg.

i cannot wait until tomorrow. i have work at 3 pm tomorrow and i have an over the phone interview at 11 am.
so i need to fix up my resume i have a lot to look forward to tomorrow.
its tuesday i could go see cody after work but im not sure if i am going to. i kind of want to go through the week even til next tuesday and see if he would notice a difference and actually go on a romantic date with him. i want to see what size ill be wearing next tuesday :P
wow that is a whole week and im supposed to lose 14 lbs then! i would be at 173!!! holy shit!! thats a big difference! he hasnt even seen me at 180 let alone lower 170's??
  wow i cant wait!!
so i just cut up cucumbers and used salsa to dip them in. i also ate my melba toast with my salsa and it was sooooo delicious.
so instead of using tortilla chips i used cucumbers.

i want food though. cravings are still around. :/

 the other night. well night one i guess. i really really really wanted a foot long meatball sandwich with extra cheddar cheese and on zesty parm bread. then i had a craving last night for a meatball sandwich but it wasnt as bad. i only wanted a 6 inch meatball. then today i just wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
yesterday i was nuts over pickles! and then today i had eaten pickle chips with mustard kind of reminding me of a burger. not a meat burger but like a veggie burger...
i miss food. but its only been since 6 pm that i got wanting to eat something.
having cravings for food. i think i need more water through the day. but it was kind of hard for me to drink my water today since it was so busy at work.

peanut butter on wheat bread with fresh raspberry jam sounds really nice right now.
im drinking my water with fiber.
damn i want this pb and j sandwich with heavy peanut butter! thick extra thick peanut butter.

so it hasnt been that i was craving sweets. im so proud of myself for this being day 4. tomorrow is day 5!!!
down another 2 lbs???? we'll see.
im to be continuing this to my next blog....................  its been good.

No comments:

Post a Comment