heaviest

heaviest

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

oi 1 week 1 day on induction

last night i slept very well. i woke up slow but refreshed. now im sipping coffee n blogging :) i have a coffee date with this guy named greg. he is a vegan. and he has lost some weight. i just felt an instant connection with this guy. so i took a chance and asked him to coffee. we text yesterday a bit. it was pretty friendly. nothing crazy and sexy although that would have been nice. i cant wait to see what monday at 11 am at the coffee shop off 114th and bestie buy and game stop. im excited. by then ill look great. and also i gotta ask for that day off just in case we go do something else. it would be really cool if we just could not stop talking and went for lunch lol
11 is a great time for coffee and then hit up lunch if need beeeeeee.
i already notice my clothes are fitting nicer. my one pair of jeans my good ones are losey goosy. i would wear that and do my  hair nice and make up and smell good. and not too nice just casual ahhhh god i dont think i've ever been on a date with a stranger. except for a blind date. but this is nerve racking LOL its kind of fun
now i know when alll these people say just date and have fun i know what they mean!! although i feel guilt from not telling these other guys that im dating other people. i should just say hey im seeeing other people. i hope this guy is not seeing any one. and i hope he's the one who suggests we go out again. id love to borrow some books ya know.

any way. kept on thinking about dan last night. boy i like him
i told him i really liked him and i could not stop thinking about him and i feel as though he got a little distant. i think when i go out there to visit i need to be really easy going and calming. thats my goal. but its for me too you know.
any way so i weighed in at 198. today not too shabby. especially this soon after my period its nice. lol
all this water in about a week i know i will see about 193 no problem. that will be nice to be 193 by the end of the month. i have been seeing 1 lb per day off me. so im thinking keep up and by monday (coffee date) thats 5-6 lbs. thats around 193 192!! sweetness!! oh joy!!!apetite is way down. way way way down.
i get full so fast. and i dont crave bullshit foods. this is great. im happy.
god i feel like i have just been working and working and working. holy shit. man. i gotta find a second job soon. so i can make more money.
my nails have grown nicely and my hair looks fucking great! my attitude is fabulous!! oh im so proud of myself for doing this!!! i inspired my aunt to start working out again!! poor auntie is having a hard time at work.
they are really dicking her around there
so instead of going for a beer she went to exercise  im very proud of her for that. gosh i am already seeing some great progress with my weight loss. i am loving this!! i cannot wait until the end of the month well 4 days to see what i will look like. come feb i know i can get down to 180. thats my goal. it might be hard because if im only at 195 thats 15 lbs i need to lose by the end of feb. i can do it but its going to be rough. but if i can get down to 190 sooner then that would be great. if i can just get to 190 sooner and lose it within the first week of feb then i know i got almost a 3 weeks to get to 180. but look if i can lose 8 lbs in one week thats a little more than a pound a day. i gotta try to get rid of this weight in a week. and thats why i started taking the milk thistle was so i can actually see my progress. so tomorrow im anticipating 197. and hopefully by the 2end of feb i can get to 191. thats ok with me. then ill only have 11 lbs to lose in that month. i got so much money i need to save. i just want to blog all day about my weight loss and my goals but i cant LOL so i will leave to run. and i hope i have a great run today. then ill eat an egg if i can eat. LOLoh this kid told me he loved me. i want to watch something about marry so bad. i feel like her. oh man i can feel my hip bones super good right now my stomach is not too flat yet but a few more pounds and it should be slimmer :)
 ok enough LOL ciao

1 comment:

  1. You go sarah, I want to hear more about your date, you can be like samantha in sex and the city!

    ReplyDelete